Wolli's homepage on an embedded ARM7 system
This is a HTTP Server based on an
Philips LPC2138 ARM7 CPU
- The HTTP server runs on the board shown above. It has 32kB
internal RAM and 512kB internal Flash, and a SDcard memory >= 32MB.
- You can get the actual source code V2.1 of this project compiled with GCC 3.4.3, if you write a mail to me..
- Hardware platform is a development board from EmbeddedArtists.com
- The TCP stack is a ported version of the "easyToWeb"
TCP Stack V 2.10 from HTWK-Leipzig
- The HTTP Server uses a flat FAT16 filesystem on an SD Card>16 MB.
- Playing with LED's
- Some additional Info:
I used a basic DM9000 Ethernet driver, and adapted it to the easyToWeb TCP stack V2.10 .
Then I ported the easyToWeb TCP stack from AVR source to ARM7 compatible source.
To have easy access to PC files, I used a modified Version of a FAT16 filesystem.
The HTTP Server is able to handle files on a SD Card, which are located in the root directory, and
meet the 8.3 filename convention.
- Here you can find some information about the author.